Statutory & Enginering Inspections
RMi has a wealth of experience inspecting cranes, vessels, turbines, and offshore platforms. We have developed a software platform so customers can monitor all assets that require statutory inspection thus ensuring your assets are accessible and ready for use.
Find out more about RMi Kinetic certification management system here.
- Structural Inspection Above Water (SIAW)
- Non-destructive testing
- LOLER inspection and Thorough Examination
- Development of Written Schemes of Examination
- Pressure Systems Safety Examinations
- Inspection of Safety & Rescue equipment
- OFFshore PPE Inspection
- Asset Integrity & Confined Space works
Metalworking and Fabrication
We have a well equipped workshop where we can reverse engineer parts or components. We also are certified manufacturers of Structural Steel to Execution class 2.
We have a broad range of capabilities that benefit our customers.
- Fabrication workshop with gantry crane
- Machine centres, lathes, and milling machines
- Fully equipped workshop vehicles
- Large inventory of lifting equipment
- Temporary power supply generators and flood lighting
- Hydraulic expertise and specialist equipment
- Jacking & Pulling Equipment
- Structural Inspection equipment
- Storage and logistical resource
- Gas Cutting equipment
- Non destructive testing
- Profile cutting
RMIi have been working with the rail industry for the last 14 years and have a vast amount of experience with the overhaul and refurbishment of rail assets in particular:
- Track renewal equipment
- Aggregate screens
- Tampering units
We have well equipped workshop vans that can work on location or alternatively a workshop facility with all of the equipment we need to carry out most tasks.
RMi have a broad selection of welding procedures so equipment can be repaired and put back to work in good time.